Monday, July 14, 2014

Healthy Hairology Medley


Welcome to Healthy Hairology Medley. I'm glad that you stopped by! HHM is simply the place where I share my favorite healthy hair tips, tricks, and techniques from bloggers, vloggers, and forums for you each week. I'm fairly hair obsessed and I love finding new things to make my hair happy. Here's what I discovered this week:



2 in1 Laced Blouse & Long Senegalese Twist  healthyhairbyspecialk Dear braids and twists. I love you. Tis all. Ha-ha! Kendra is giving me life with her summer Senegalese twists and this cute lace top.

Tucked Braid Updo (click through for full tutorial) 

Tucked Braid Updo abeautifulmess: I'm totally having a "braid" moment. From my Dutch Side Braid, to my Goddess Braid---I haven't gone one week this summer without some sort of braid in my hair. When I first laid eyes on Katie's super sassy summer style---I knew that it was love! Expect to see me in this style too!

Two Strand Twist Updo Tutorial | The Feisty House

Two Strand Twist Updo thefiestyhouse: If you've ever swooned over Krystal K's. beautiful two strand twists updos here's your chance to get the inside scoop on how she gets gorgeous.



Twist Out Tutorial texlaxedhairjourney: Are you trying to master the twist out like me? Try Danielle's tips to perfectly big wavy beach worthy hair. Oh...and for my visual learners...check out the video! 


Besitos!
KLP

8 comments:

  1. I wish I could do different types of braids! I'm lucky I can two strand twist my hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty good with braiding and twisting my own hair---but adding extensions---- Womp womp! I'm not that girl! LOL.

      Thanks for stopping by chica!

      Delete
  2. Loving the Senegalese braids too. But they take so long, I just can't sit for so long haha. Simple braids are my thing though! I think the best ways to get a twist out to work, is to not over-moisturise the hair, use a holding product (gel,spritz or mousse) when you make the twists and make sure it dry completely before you take them down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome tips chica! I'll use them the next time that a feel adventurous enough to try it again.

      Delete
  3. Awww Thank you for the feature chica!! I absolutely adore braids as well that is when I'm not wearing
    twist=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are WERKing these braids honey! I love everything about it!

      Delete
  4. Great links KLP, Krystal K's Two Strand Twist Updo is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've definitely added her updo to my list of styles to try. It's like a protective style for a protective style!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!