Friday, December 19, 2014

10 Awesome Gifts For Runners | #FitnessFriday

Just a few of the most awesome gifts for runners---from a runner.

1// Running Shoe Tag (IronJen $11)

Who says that your shoes don't deserve a little bling action too? Remind your runner how far she's come and inspire her to keep going with this unique accessory

2// Lip Balm (Eos $3)

Chances are, your runner bud is still pounding the pavement this winter. Friends don't let friends run with crusty lips. Get her an Eos lip balm for her gym bag. She'll thank you later.

 

3// Activity Tracker (FitBit $60)

Y'all know how much I love my FitBit. It's quite easily my best fitness related purchase (well---I actually got it as a gift for my birthday! Round of applause for the hubby!) of 2014. FitBit's latest app update makes it super simple and easy to track all of your fitness activities---including running! I guess they heard my complaints!

See Related: My Love/Hate Relationship With FitBit Zip

4// Inspirational Running Art (InspireAndMotivate $7)

For the chic runner looking to give her workout area a little pizzazz. I'd totally put this next to my running bib and medal holder. Especially, if someone got me this....


5//  Medal Hook (Black Girls Run! $60)

Your favorite runner probably has a ton of medals collecting dust in a corner. Help her show them off with this uber cute and chi medal hook.


See Related: How To Display Your Running Bibs & Race Bling

6// ChiRunning: A Revolutionary Approach to Effortless, Injury-Free Running (Danny Dreyer $12)

A must read for any running enthusiast. It totally changes the way that you think about running and gives amazing tips for staying injury free.

 7// Fancy Water bottle (Camelbak $18)

My superhero hubby introduced me to Camelbak. He used it while he was in Africa. I mean...if it can keep him hydrated in Africa...I think that it will work well for my Spin class. Plus---it's pink. Enough said right?


8// Headband & Ear Warmer (Under Armour $20)

Hair out of eyes? ✓ Ears warm? ✓ Ridiculously sassy? ✓ This headband and ear warmer is super stylish, plus it's reversible!

See Related: Winter Running Guide

9// I Don't Sweat, I Sparkle (JasperandPeg $30)

Too cute for words and I promise that they will LOVE it!

10// It's Not A Sprint, It's a Marathon Bangle (Alex and Ani $28) 

Shh...I have a secret. I'm totally buying this for myself after I crush my half marathon in a few months. After weeks and weeks of training---I think that I deserve it!

Happy Holidays!
KLP



13 comments:

  1. Have you ever had any issues with the Polar? It's making me unhappy lol. I like that Under Armour head piece. Is it available in other colors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm madly in love with my UA headband/earwarmer! The one that I have is pink with pink lining on one side and then gray with pink lining on the other side. I believe that teal/gray and magenta/black combos are available.

      Delete
  2. Those are all super cute gift ideas. I wish I had the motivation to be a runner. I did an 8K about 3 years ago, my very first race. It felt like a huge accomplishment when I completed it. Hopefully it won't be my last!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally do another race chica! You just need to get bit by the race bug again. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Great gift ideas, my dad has been eyeing my fitbit so that's what I'm gonna get him for Christmas. He's not all that tech savvy so I am glad it will be easy for him to use

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgosh---the FitBit is amazingly easy to use and even easier to get addicted to. He'll LOVE it!

      Delete
  4. Great gift ideas KLP! I would love a fitbit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some nice runner gifts. One thing I know i am looking for is a light yet warm running jacket for Winter runs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Earlier this month I picked up an under armour infrared zip up jacket. I LOVE IT. It's lightweight, ridiculously warm and it was on sale!

      Delete
  6. I NEED one of those headbands! Walking across campus is brutal enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See...I have this condition...where if my ears are cold...I hate life...so...

      Don't expect to see my ears until Spring. LOL!

      Delete
  7. All ten gifts are really superb! I was looking for the gifts for runners, but after landing on your blog, my seeking has finished now.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!