Thursday, February 14, 2013

$5 Mizani Intense Moisture & Softeness Valentine's Day Discovery

Dear God--Thank you for the world's greatest suerga. Amen. 

www.savingourstrands.blogspot.com
Mizani Value Pack
I sincerely believe that my mother-in-law and I were made for each other. She supports my dreams, can talk me down from a ledge, and always knows how find the comfort in the uncomfortable. She thinks that my healthy hair journey is totally wicked. Plus, she can spot a 50% off sale from 3-4 miles away. Sometimes I wonder where she keeps her Superwoman cape hidden at? She is just that awesome. As usual, she caught the most amazing sale at her local Hair Cuttery---a Mizani value pack for just $4.99! This bundle contains Mizani's Moisturfusion Milk Bath (8.5oz), Moisturfusion Silk Cream Conditioner (8.5oz), and D'Tangle Moisturizing Leave-In Milk (8.5oz). When she called me to give the good news---I really didn't believe her. No way all three bottles were (A.) packaged together or (B.) only $5. But its true! It's true! I can't wait to give reviews on all three products!

Treat your hair to some moisture this Valentine's Day!

Un mil besitos

KLP

4 comments:

  1. I also get along with my mother-in-law very well. I guess it's a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is a blessing! I've heard one too many horror stories about terrible mother-in-laws. I'm just glad that mine isn't one of them!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Run! Don't walk chica to get a Mizani bundle from your nearest Hair Cuttery!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!