Saturday, February 23, 2013

SOS Protective Styling: Only Mins to Win It! (On-the go style!)

Hola Chica!

Taking notes from my fave DIVA :) KLP, I shall be adding my quick/easy/lovely styles to the Only Minutes to Win It protective hair styling series!

These two simple styles can be done quickly at any red light, if you're like me in a hurry for work (most of the time lol)! These two styles are HEAT FREE and have can be easily done on air dried tresses. All you need are your fave/cute hair accessories and it'll take you less than 5 mins!

Style 1, Take a Bow! (aka My hair is a gift! lol) :

 1. Do a quick side part (to side of preference).

2. Gather side with most hair, and twist over from edges to back from part down the side of head.

3. Bobby pin it! To hold in place.

4. Gather hair from both sides and place in pony tail..I also put a little Organix Coconut Anti Breakage Serum (review coming!) before pony tails..Protect your hair!
5. Fold under and bobby pin ends...into bun! And place lovely bow over your hair band! Vallll la!
Style 2, Twisted Flowers! :
Front!

1. Part in center or a lil off center and gather hair. Similar to above style, twist hair from edge to middle down side of head. However, do this to both sides! Bobby pin in place. I always make sure to have a little height with mine but you can twist close to scalp if you wish!

2. Take back of hair (not twisted) and gather together to twist upward! And clip it with your fave clips! That is it! My fave style and it looks like work! lol
Back!

Let me know what you think! What is your go-to red light style!?

Muahz!
Keyda

1 comment:

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!