Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Drink Your Water Challenge!

Drink Your Water!
Over the last few weeks, I've been making a conscious effort to workout daily to tone/strengthen my body and incorporate mindful breathing/mediation to relax my mind. When it comes to taking care of yourself (y claro que sí su cabello) the most effective approach is usually the simplest. While browsing through one of my favorite blogs Relaxed Hair Health, I noticed that the awesome author Nadege is hosting a "Drink Your Water Challenge!" Now, I'm all about challenges; not for the competition but I love the amount of personal accountability they require. This challenge isn't for 30 or 90 or even 120 days but its purpose is to focus on drinking adequate amounts of water on a daily basis until the action becomes second nature---however long it takes. Now, this makes all the sense in the world right? Who wouldn't want to be apart of this challenge? Our bodies are 70% water and increasing your water intake can have tremendous positive effects on your body's health: glowing skin, wrinkle prevention, longer nails, higher internal hair moisture levels? YES PLEASE! All from drinking more water? Let's Go!

Un mil besitos!

KLP

3 comments:

  1. I AM IN!!! I definitely need to drink more MORE water! ... PS. I GOT MY COMB!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Right now I drink a little more than 1/2 gal per day. I hope to get to at least a gal+ consistently soon!

      Delete
  2. I love it! Your post just reminded me to refill. :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!