Sunday, February 24, 2013

Simple SOS Fluff --Art Convention!

Hola Chicas!

The Art Convention in DC was very lovely... I realized halfway in there that I was not able to take pictures of items! :( But anyhooo I did see some lovely unique hair pieces but they were expensive!! (Of course!) However, there was more art pieces....lovely! Should always think about taking in the arts! :D

I put some rolos in my hair over night ...and it added a bounce to my hair! I did not use heat either...except for the little blow dry due to my quick exit from wash day!


Added a simple clip

I had a great time! How was your weekend!?


Muahz
Keyda

2 comments:

  1. Aww---I was stoked to see pics from the convention! Silly rules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knowwW!! wackness ... It was some neat stuff too..

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!