Thursday, February 28, 2013

NEW! Nexxus Hydra Light Product Line NOW IN STORES!



The Nexxus Hydra-Light, KLP drooled over (hah!) has arrived! At least in my neighborhood lol. I have only noticed it in GIANT grocery stories and I have checked other spots. I have been semi-hesitant but I shall be purchasing the Shampoo and Conditioner to give it a try. I'm so in love with Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shampoo...that I have become reluctant to other shampoos. But I suppose that you should (in my opinion) rotate products, reasonably... so who knows!? Could this be a potential staple in my regimen!?


We shall see... try it with me! Is it out near you yet!?

Muahz
Keyda

4 comments:

  1. So jealous! I can't find it in any of the stores near me! I want to try the foaming leave-in conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I see the foaming leave-in, I will buy it for you! :D I have only seen those three things...but yeaa.. I havnt seen it any where else! Crazyyy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lucky !!!! i'm 100% sure I'll never find it in any store in my city loool I would have taken the conditioner and the root lift mist especially if your shampoo is already "working" but trying is not cheating, right ? lool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol definitely not! ... hopefully online soon!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!