Monday, February 04, 2013

L4LPSC: 1st Check In

www.longing4length.com PS 2013 Challenge
Although, SOS Hair didn't officially join the Longing 4 Length Protective Style Challenge, I still wanted to show Ebony some love and semi-check in! Ebony is my sorority sister and moreover, my hair idol so I'm more than willing to do what I can to participate. I'm kind of kicking myself in the behind for not signing up because the prizes are Ah-MAZING. You can check them out here

I usually keep my hair in protective styles 90% of the time. Of course, I keep my hair pinned up to reap the benefits of retaining length, but I also have two little ones under three who are notorious hair pullers. I really don't know what's wrong with these kids of mine, but every time that my hair is down, it's like their little fingers are magnetically drawn to it! I don't have to worry about hand in hand disease because they'll always beat me to the punch! Then with a flip of a wrist, my hair is up again. (Another reason why I love them though!) Well without further ado, here are a few looks that I dawned in January:


Classic Big 'Ol Bun

Dramatic Dame

Double Time (R)
Double Time (L)

Vintage Pin Up (Pin Curls)
Forever Braid

Forever Braid (L)

Forever Braid (R)
Are you in L4L's Protective Styling Challenge?

Un Mil Besitos!

KLP

7 comments:

  1. Sooo Jealous!! Gorge :) i may have to steal one for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to have you "shadowing" and I LOVEEEEEE all your styles...in fact I will definitely be re-visiting this page for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks love! You know that accessories make it better!

      Delete
  3. Loving the styles, especially the Dramatic Dame

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!