Saturday, February 02, 2013

[Review] Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shampoo


Allure Certified! :D
Price: $23.99 for 4pack 8.5oz

Purchased at: Amazon or if lucky, beauty supply store near by or Hair Cuttery.

Tag-Line: For all hair types; ideal for color-treated and chemically processed hair. Lather in this rich, sulfate-free shampoo to gently cleanse, soften and protect. Natural Awapuhi extract balances moisture for manageability and shine. KeraTriplex, an exclusive blend of keratin protein, rebuilds and repairs for healthy looking hair.

Ingredients: water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium cococamphodiacetate, trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, laureth-4, laureth-23, phenoxyethanol, glycerin, polyquaternium-5, keratin, hydrolyzed keratin, oxidized keratin, hedychium coronarium (white ginger) root extract, polyquaternium-10, hydrolyzed wheat protein, biovlavonoids, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, guar hydroypropyltrimonium chloride, citric acid, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, magnesium chloride, magnesium nitrate, fragrance/parfum, benzyl salicylate, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool

Directions: Massage into hair wet rinse


Just a lil does the trick!
The Reality: I first caught wind of this shampoo from different posting on various blogs, so I was intrigued. It is quite expensive so I was not ready to splurge online, but I saw it in my beauty supply store! So, I said "What the heck!?" and paid $19.99 for 16oz! The shampoo has a thick consistency and lathered up so quickly once I began to massage it into my hair. It smells lovely! I had did my normal pre-poo routine and it was like no oil was in my hair. It added this extra softness, I have always wanted directly after shampoo before DC. Yet, my hair felt strong and it was so manageable. I could run my fingers through it, no tangles! I have rotated this shampoo into my routine and love it! Honestly, I am not a fan of the price or that it is difficult to find it in local stores. But it is worth it, plus the best products sometimes are the most expensive! ahh <3

Let me know what you think! Gonna give it a test-drive!?

Muahz

Keyda

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on some of the this shampoo! My staple shampoo is KeraCare Hydrating Detangling, but if this PM Awapuhi Line lives up to the hype I'm willing to make a change!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!