Thursday, February 28, 2013

[Review] Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum

Price: $7.49 for 4 oz

Purchased at: Amazon (also at CVS/Walgreen/any regular store)

Promises: Indulge your sense with this exclusive blend of organic coconut milk to help nourish your hair while ultra whipped egg white proteins help add strength and elasticity, along with weighless coconut oils for added hydration and balance.

Ingredients: Cylomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15, Alkyl Benzoate, Silk Amino Acids (Silk Amino Acid Complex), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera Extract (Coconut Milk), Cocus Nucifera (Coconut ) Oil, Albumen (Egg White Protien), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Parfum

Directions: Apply a small amount to palms, rub together then apply to surface of damp hair evenly working through ends.

My Reality: I admit, it has a thick consistency, so you sometimes feel like it is to heavy or too much. However, I have noticed that a little is all you need. You can put this in your hair wet or dry. I feel the strength right away after my hair dries. I have also notice less breakage in my trouble areas (middle back) once I began using the product consistently. I am in love! This is a staple product in my regimen because breakage is my worst enemy due to the thickness of my hair/my laziness at times! I also love the smell and find that when I did not use it, my hair did not feel as strong as it does now! :)


Have you used anything from the Organix line!?

Muahz
Keyda

3 comments:

  1. I've tried Organix Repairing Instant Recovery Hair Mask Cream Awapuhi Ginger and Organix Repairing Instant Recovery Hair Mask Cream Awapuhi Ginger. I had no complaints about either and I would definitely buy again. Thanks for this review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried any product from this brand because you can't find them in France
    it's annoying !! but I only heard good reviews on this one!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!