Sunday, February 16, 2014

Healthy Hairology Medley


Sunday Healthy Hairology Medley is the place where I share my favorite healthy hair related blogs, vlogs, and forum features for you each week. I mean, I can't really be the only person obsessed with all things hair related right? *sound of crickets* Ha-ha! Here's the best of the best from last week:

Avocado, Honey & Olive Oil Hair Mask goohairdiaries: Is your hair dry and crispy? Looking for an all natural conditioner to knock your socks off? Try this hair mask that is literally good enough to eat!



How I Create A Full High Bun Using Kanekalon Hair finallygrowing: Got some kanekalon hair laying around and 5 minutes? Let Courtnea show you how to whip your tresses up into a banging high bun.


5 Hair Practices I Need to Revisit - Longing 4 Length
5 Hair Practices I Need To (Re)Start longing4length: Even veteran healthy hair lovers get away from the basics. Read up on 5 long hair practices that Ebony is recommitting to.


I Got My Scalp Tested From A Trichologist tomesedition: Want a reason to wash at least once a week? Check out these photos from Tomi during a recent consultation with a trichologist (aka a hair and scalp doctor)

The Other Side of Relaxer Stretching belowthawaist: We've all heard of overlapping--applying relaxer to the previously relaxed parts of our tresses, but Abbi introduces us to the dark world of underlapping---When you don't apply enough relaxer to your roots. Here are your options if its already happened to you.

Corporate Curly allthingscurly: Want to navigate the corporate world with curly hair? Follow TaRee's lead and read her interview with Tawanna Parnell. Isn't her hair just gorgeous!

Have your say bloggers! I want to see what you thought was noteworthy! Create a post of your favorites and link up below!  

Besitos!   
KLP



12 comments:

  1. I love this ! Always great to grab ideas from other people as well, so we can really come up with something that works for ourselves :)

    Great post.

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this, rushing off to check them out .
    ps your hair is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed doll! My hair was a hot mess that day. I was so grateful for that hat to cover it up!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for these links KLP! I enjoyed that post fr Tomes, so interesting!
    Ps. Your skin is gorgeous! lol

    Abbi of BelowtheWaist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomes video made me feel so gross for not washing my hair in two weeks. *shudders*

      Delete
  4. I love the Healthy Hairology Medley posts because they introduce us to the different bloggers who teach us a lot about hair. I especially love longing for length's post. I will definitely go back to pre-pooing every wash day. Its the practice that has taken a back seat for me lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always remind me of something im not doing lol. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl...there is so much that I'm not doing that its not even funny. Ha-ha!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for featuring me! This is definitely one of my favorite weekly posts from you!

    -Courtnea of Finally Growing!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!