Sunday, February 02, 2014

Sunday Healthy Hairology Medley

Sunday Healthy Hairology Medley is the place where I share my favorite healthy hair related blogs, vlogs, and forum features for you each week. Here's the best of the best from last week:    
Relaxed Hair Is Versatile TOO 6footlonghair: I just adored reading this post by Ms. D. She's been relaxed and natural but sees that all of us have more in common than we have in differences.
It's Ok belowthawaist: The healthy hair world is so frustrating at times. One person says this, another says that. Who's really right? Abbi has discovered a secret little trick about getting the healthy hair that you deserve: do what you want. Do it when you want and how you want. It's your hair afterall. Bloggers gush about what works for them---and that doesn't mean that it will work for you or anyone else for that matter. Just do you boo!


How to do a Sophisticated Natural Hair Bun in 5 Minutes keepitkinky: Yes honey! I love a fresh look on an old fave. I've been rocking this bun allll week long!

SavingOurStrands Big Bad Hair Board pinterest: Anyone else feel like this under the dryer? Ha-ha!
Have your say! I want to see what you thought was noteworthy! Create a post of your weekly favorites and link up with us below!

Besitos! 
KLP 






14 comments:

  1. I felt like this under the dryer once. That's probably one of the causes of my Alopecia...very funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that my heating cap is dying so I opted to sit under the hooded dryer last wash day. HORRIBLE. I felt exactly like that skeleton!

      Delete
  2. LMAO!
    That dryer skeleton is everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl!!!! Ain't it though?!? I just knew that I wasn't the only one!

      Delete
  3. hahaha that's me! I hate sitting under a hooded dryer, it just chunks way too much time out of my day!
    Thanks for the feature.
    Lovely roundup as usual.

    Abbi of BelowtheWaist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a love/hate relationship with my hooded dryer. My hair loves it---I hate it!

      Delete
  4. I love the bun. :) And the skeleton just killed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Protective styling surely doesn't have to be boring right?!? Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for including my post! Hope your week is going great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sweat D! Thanks for being a natural that supports healthy hair! Regardless of how one chooses to wear it!

      Delete
  6. lol @ the pic, we have all felt that way at some point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lord knows that I felt that way last week under my hooded dryer! It was the first time that I used it in forever! I forgot how hot and loud that thing got!

      Delete
  7. Wow, that bun is very original and looks really easy to do! And that skeleton photo is the TRUTH lmao. Your Sunday Hairology posts are very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!