Sunday, February 09, 2014

Sunday Healthy Hairology Medley

Sunday Healthy Hairology Medley is the place where I share my favorite healthy hair related blogs, vlogs, and forum features for you each week. I mean, I can't really be the only person obsessed with all things hair related right? *sound of crickets* Ha-ha! Here's the best of the best from last week:

Ceramides For Natural and Transitioning Hair maneobjective: Just because you needed another reason to love extra virgin coconut oil- word on the street is that its chocked full of ceramides and ceramides, my friend, are a very good thing. 

How I Maintain Pretty Ends While I Airdry tayhj: The shared frustration amongst ladies who air dry is the frizzes. Well, Tay has got a new method to smooth out those ends and keep you away from the heat.

Avoid Set Backs--Act Fast! relaxedhairhealth: Breakage is a stealthy, silent, sneaky beast---but only if you let it. Read Nadege's tips on how she's acting fast to nip breakage in the bud.

Sample Alerts hairthereeverywhere:  Word on the street is that Macadamia Natural Oil has a 6-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner and Lashanda shares that it's amazeballs. Check our her mini review!

Have your say! I want to see what you thought was noteworthy! Create a post of your favorites and link up with me below!

Besitos! 
KLP








6 comments:

  1. Thanks KLP. I always look forward to sunday because I get to learn something new. Tay's style of smoothing ends is great. I will be trying it on my next wash day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post KLP, especially love the post on ceramides. I did not realise it was in Coconut Oil! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coconut Oil is a jack of all trades and I'm elated that my hair loves it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Nice roundup KLP!
    I'm loving and following Nadege's "Avoiding Setbacks" series.

    Abbi of BelowtheWaist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I especially love this post about acting fast. I can be a slow mover when it comes to my hair!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!