Thursday, April 18, 2013

[Review] Nexxus HydraLight Moisture Root Lift Mist

Price: $19.99

Purchased at: Local Grocery Store or Amazon

Promises:


  • Provides hair with up to 4X volume boost and all over shine
  • Features silicone-free formula, infused with an advanced blend of deep sea minerals, antioxidants and nutrients
  • H2O Nutrient-Rich Technology is included in the formula to delicately nourish hair strand by strand

  • Ingredients: Water (Aqua), VP/VA Copolymer, Polyquaternium-11, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Propylene Glycol, PEG-2 Oleammonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Dipropylene Glycol, Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sea Salt, Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090)
    Directions: Towel dry hair after washing, hold bottle 20 cm from head and spray on hair from roots to ends for all over volume and lasting style. OR spray closer to head to target more lift at root. Dry hair: spray lightly into root area using round brush to lift and dry roots for style boost.

    My thoughts: So, I bought this product based off of the excitement of KLP! :) My first time using this product, I sprayed it all over my hair while probably 60% air dried. I actually think I sprayed too much because my hair felt coated. However, when I spray just a tad bit all over, I luvss it! My hair feels super soft and with a touch of chi silk infusion...super shiny. I have used this product on my dry hair with a focus on my roots. My roots, especially during this long stretch, have been loving this product. They feel extra moisturized with this lovely bounce about them! I think this is definitely a staple for my roots during the stretch and a good rotating product as a leave-in. This product is definitely a potential staple assuming nothing changes!

    Has anyone else tried this new line!? Thoughts!?

    Muahz
    Keyda

    5 comments:

    1. Oooh I really want to try Nexxus products. This looks great. Nice review!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You must try them out! :) luvss their protien treatment also

        Delete
    2. I am a huge fan of Nexxus products to me their line of moisture based products never disappoint.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yesss.. i must say nexxus is one of my top fave brands

        Delete
    3. I first came across NEXXUS from a few bloggers and decided to give it a go when I found loads of it at my local Marshalls! I totally love this brand and haven't yet tried this product. Will give it a go!

      XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

      ReplyDelete

    We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!