Monday, April 01, 2013

#NOHEATFTW!?

This week was very LOOONNGGG and BUSY for me! I have had 6 weeks of NO HEAT! However, I got a dance casting call and I had to do a photoshoot for my head shots...what to do!? These are the moments that make it difficult to stay on a hair diet of no to limited heat usage. It also did not help that my hair was drenched due to my baptism (Proud moment of course for me :D) the night before of my chaos...

The Reality: I did not have a great wash day this weekend. I prepooed for a short time with my essential oil mix and Nexxua Hydra-Light Weightless Moisture Conditioner on my length. I shampooed with my PM Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shampoo. I did no tea rinse because I had no time to steepen it ...Ironically, my hair was still SUPER soft. My leave-ins were  Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer, Organix Coconut Anti-breakage Serum and Kiwi Blow Serum (when I know I need heat protection!) I blowdried and used my Sedu Ionic Ceramic Pro Flat Iron.

My hair was flowy...with movement and shiny! I missed this lol.... but I shall go back to my noheat routine this coming wash day! I may do a mini-wash this week... I know I owe my hair tho with its normal routine!

Check out the results!
 
 
 
 
Have you rushed through a week?
 
 
 
Muahz! Keyda

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous results! Sedu flat irons are amazing. They make the hair so soft and shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksss lovess! Yesss.. I love my sedu! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heat passes are perfectly reasonable in emergencies. But limiting the heat helps a lot for some of us--my hair definitely got thicker after I abandoned my flat iron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great! We all have those days where we have no other option but to pull out the flat iron.
    I <3 my Sedu too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great results! You've just made me miss my flat iron <3 lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair came out very pretty and so is your head shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Your hair has so much body :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!