Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Travel Mini Wash

Hola!

So, I went on travel for work with a bunch of bright teenagers! :) Our future leaders! I decided to do a mini-wash that Friday with plans to complete another full wash or mini this wednesday. I know a late post.... really busy weekend! I shall be also posting reviews and my process of perfecting the best curls! :D


(1) Detangled with my magic comb and I forgot my oils! So, I did not have them for my scalp :(
(2)DC: I placed Emergencia Intensive Moisture Split Ends Conditioner  with Coconut Oil and Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Moisturizing Treatment on length of my hair ....then chilled in hotel..fun work times! lol
(3) Tea Rinse: After figuring out the coffee machine that morning... after my DC...I did a tea rinse with my CC's Naturals Lavender & Chamomile Tea (Yummm! Review soon). Trying something different almost thinking like KLP! .. I kept tea in my hair for a bit and massaged my Nexxus HydraLight Conditioner and kept that in my hair for a few mins.

My Hair Reality: My hair loved the conditioner with the tea rinse... My hair was extra soft and I was almost tempted to hold off moisturizing/sealing next day! I shall be continuing the process of conditioning with my tea rinse to see how I like it. I believe it is basically my "smoother"like what KLP does. I did a braid out and love my fluffy curls! I plan on doing flexi-rods next full wash but I think I shall be sticking with braid-outs for my stretch! My roots have been super soft too! I luvss it!

#noheatftw #9 weeks post relaxer

Sorry no pics! :(  I forgot my camera but promise pictures shall accompany my next braidout this week!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so amped to try my Nexxus Hydralight conditioner next wash after hearing how much you rave about it!

    Don't keep us in the dark about your CC's Naturals Lavender & Chamomile Tea. What are your first impressions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall not! Posting review Asap but i luvsss it!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!