Saturday, April 06, 2013

Wash Day - 8 weeks post relaxer


Hola Chicas!

Some tidbits: I was veryyyy excited to do a full completed wash day for my hair! :D I have also realized how my hair truly misses Philip Kingsley Scalp Toner... I like to take breaks when I finish a product to see if that product "really did wonders" or was it in my head. lol Well SOS DIVAS, since I have not used the scalp toner.. my scalp is more irritable even with tea rinses, however my it isn't overload lol but still... I miss that soothing feeling! I now know that my toner is a keeper! It works well with my other products and is a good teammate lol to my tea rinses to help with my scalp/dandruff! :D

My Products! (Forgot my tea)
(1) Prepoo overnight (1st time) with my Essential Oil Mix/JBCO on my scalp and grapeseed oil on length of my hair. -I admit, it was interesting doing an overnight prepoo...i might try with other products next time...

(2) Detangle with my magic comb!

(3) Shampoo with my FAVE, Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shampoo -really focusing on my scalp!

(4) Tea Rinse with CC's Naturals Lavender & Chamomile Hair Tea, I steepened overnight (first time) and I LOVED IT! My hair feels awesome after this rinse.... Can not wait to share my review/try other tea mixtures! :D

(5) DC with Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm (Check KLP Review of their Ultra Conditioning Balm) sealed with CHI Silk Infusion ... I actually sat under my dryer for 30 minutes! (If you know me, you know I hate sitting under the hood lol...sooo this is good) then I chilled for another 30minutes before washing it out!

(6) My Leave-ins included Nexxus Hydra-light Weightless Moisture Root Lift Mist (My roots really love this product...review coming!) and my fave Organix Coconut Anti-breakage Serum!

Air Dried 100%, Excess water was dried with 100% cotton t-shirt .... Doing lovely NO HEAT styles till my MINI WASH! (Yess, I shall do another!)

After Leave-ins
My shedding! :D
My Hair Reality: My hair felt sooo soft and luxurious! lol My roots also seemed very moisturized and I loved how plushh they have been feeling. My hair dried much softer this wash time which I was very pleased about. I really loved the Matrix balm and I think not overloading with Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea is beneficial for my hair. My shedding is picking up a tad due to the weather change (Spring is here!), however I think with my tea rinses and scalp toner in tow...my shedding will be "normal"!

How was your wash day!?

Muahz
Keyda



1 comment:

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!