Tuesday, July 16, 2013

BHK Expo Experience

En route to the Expo
Thanks to a great friend, I was able to experience the 1st Annual Black Hair Kitchen Expo in Washington, DC over the weekend. The event wasn't advertised as well as I would have expected however it definitely didn't disappoint. I had a great time drooling over relaxed and natural heads of hair alike. I was introduced to a few new companies and reconfirmed my love of a few of my staple products. Ay---claro que si, I came home with a nice supply of samples.






Sample Swag
The most interesting goodies came from the following vendors:
  
Shea Moisture

Koils by Nature

Wonder Curl

Live Havana Twist braiding using Taliah Waajid Products

Best smelling purchase of the year! Koils by Nature Heavenly Delight

If anyone is interested in giving the Taliah Waajid Curls, Waves, and Naturals Line a try, let me know. I have more samples than I know what to do with!



Besitos!

KLP



4 comments:

  1. Great Coverage! Looks like you had a fabulous time and great products to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know right! I'm not a braid person---but I'm seriously digging Havana twists right now. It took less than 2 hours from start to finish!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!