Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekly Wishes- Salute To Our Troops Edition

I'm not political. I don't care who you voted for. I rarely watch the news. But today, bear with me while I salute our troops, with a weekly wish devoted (again) to my hubby. I often refer to him as a superhero because he cares more about others than himself and everyday he goes to work intent on defending our nation. My wish for today--and always---is that he is judged not by the flag he chooses to salute, what political powers be, or why his duty is first to our country---but instead is revered for his unwavering dedication. You don't have to like war to support our my solider. 

What's your forever wish that you're beginning this week? Be it big or small---speak it into existence! 
 
Quieres Más? Melyssa sponsors this link up at TheNectarCollective.

Mil Besitos! 
KLP

9 comments:

  1. You put this so well - it shouldn't be about what we believe is right or wrong, but an acknowledgement that so many people remain committed and dedicated. Much love to you and your soldier today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not have said it better myself. I salute your husband's courage and loyalty to our country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww this was such a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully written! It's indeed not about what somebody believes is right or wrong but about the people actually out there doing this job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was powerful KLP! Salute to your husband for his bravery and dedication.

    Blog: www.PowerToThePJ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!