Tuesday, November 19, 2013

SOS On Deck : Coffee Oil


Hola Chicas!!
Coffee Oil Curtesy of OddStrandOut

My scalp is forever acting out. It's constantly shedding, super itchy, and flaky all over the place. (i.e. Why I buy the ridiculously-expensive Philip Kingsley Scalp Toner. Ugh. I really wish that my hair didn't love it so much!) I'm always on the lookout for anything that can help. I noticed a pretty awesome post from Jeni of JustGrowAlready about using coffee rinses to save misbehaving scalps and I thought uhmmm interesting! But of course life happened...and I forgot all about it. Until, I got a super cute note from Danielle at OddStrandOut offering to test drive her latest gem: Coffee Oil. Yes, divas, you read that right---Coffee infused oil! Yum. Plus, with just 4 natural ingredients: Hazelnut Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil and Coffee,  how can you go wrong?

The Scoop
 

I have decided to utilize this product as a pre-poo/hot oil treatment, since it has some of my fave oils mixed in. I'm not sure what the ratio of coffee to oil is, but I assume that there's less coffee and more oil. Ha-ha! I used it in my previous wash day and my scalp looked ten times healthier than normal! I can't tell you today that it was because of the Coffee Oil but I can say that Keyda was a happy chica that day! Expect a full review in a few weeks.

Wish me luck luvssss!
Muahz xoxo
Keyda!

8 comments:

  1. How did you make the coffee oil?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not make it! You can check out http://oddstrandout.blogspot.com/ ! Danielle sent it over my way to check out! :)

      Delete
  2. I love oils infused with other deliciousness! Hope it does your hair well.

    Abbi of http://belowthawaist.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this looks interesting. It will be good to see how well it works x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!