Thursday, January 16, 2014

Styling n' Relaxing! {Keyda}

Hope everyone has a FABULOUS start to the New Year!!

I had an AWESOME time in Hawaii and just wanted to share a few of my hair styles while relaxing in the warm weather! (If you're in the DMV, you know I was not missing this weather lol) I think I could live there honestly!! Well... Here are a few pictures with my hair styles..I admit that I was very into my vacation and probably did not take as many great pictures but take a look!

Unfortunately, I hilariously broke part of the shower at my BF's family home so I actually did not have a full on wash! (just shampoo rinse) :( haha I did a deep DEEP cleaning/moisturizing of my hair upon my return!

The style names are under the photos. :)


Braid Updo with Bow

Hike Hair: Braided Crown

Pin Up Style: Two French Braids with Bow

Swooped Style: Curls to side w/flower







xoxo Keyda!  How was your holidays!? 


15 comments:

  1. Love the swooped to the side style--and oh my goodness, is that a turtle in the first picture?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's one of my fave styles (wore it too a wedding!) ... YESS!! I saw a sea turtle! :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back Keyda, I love all those styles. I wish I was that creative with hair styles. :)

    http://scarletgoal.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked great. I am happy you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! I loved all of the hair styles you rocked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh holidays sniff sniff! Lol about the shower. Your hair was really nice styled!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great styles, looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great styles for a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First it was HGTV's Hawaii Life marathon, then Keyda's gorge pics! Now I need to go to Hawaii ASAP! LOL! I'm so glad that you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!