Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Healthy Hairology Medley

Sunday Healthy Hairology Medley is the place where I share my favorite healthy hair related blogs, vlogs, and forum features for you each week. I probably should be embarrassed by the hundreds of healthy hair lovers I follow, but I'm really not. Ha-ha! Here's the best of the best from last week:
 
Not Everyone Is Going To Like Your Blog mariedenee: Not quite healthy hair related; But the #1 bloggy life commandment. Marie's take on this is as powerful as it is honest.

HOTD: Bun & Bangs longing4length: Blunt bangs are super chic especially when you work them with a sexy high bun. Check out Ebony's old braid-out savior. 

10 Awesome Facts About My Teeny Weeny Afro (TWA) ghanaianemprezz: Abena had me at "combing and detangling is a breeze! 

Oil Rinsing 101 for Relaxed/Natural Hair relaxedthairapy: If you're going crazy with tangles, dull or dry hair give oil rinising a try by following Divachyk's awesome tips.

A Year's Worth of Shedding powertothepj: Here's what Mia learned about shedding after collecting all of her shed hair for a year.

A Healthier Way to Relax? laurenmechelle: Word on the street is that Creme of Nature's new relaxer system Straight from Eden is the first ever plant-derived straightening creme... Pick up your jaws and find out more from Lauren about her first impressions.

What healthy hair tidbit made your best of the best list this week?

Besitos! KLP & Kedya

17 comments:

  1. I love your healthy hairology medley. It always keeps me informed of some of the top blogs that I may have missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Doesn't Divachyk's oil rinsing post make you want to do it every wash day?!? Those tangle free results are hard to argue with!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the hookup KLP. I watched a few of Lauren Mechelle's vids on youtude and liked them. Glad to find that she has a blog too. Good looking out lol

    http://belowthawaist.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Mention KLP! I so appreciate this and this series. Gives me ample reading material lol!

    Mia Of PowerToThePJ
    www.Powertothepj.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love these posts. I need to try Oil Rinsing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these , gonna check them out now .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for including me and for the last blog post, I just started following her - how did I not know about her before?!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!