Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekly Wishes


If you're new to Weekly Wishes, its just a place where I talk about my goals or how I want to rock my world this week. It gives me space for reflection on the previous week and a cozy place to prepare for the days ahead without getting stuck in the fact that Monday's aren't my favorite day by any means. You can join me by posting your aspirations and wishes for the week then linking up with Melyssa @ The Nectar Collective.

LAST WEEK'S WISH:
Sleep. So simple but immensely difficult. My wish last week was to clock 7 hours of sleep. Every night. All week. And I failed. Totally, utterly failed. But there is good news. I did manage to be in bed by 11:30 5 out of 7 days. #minifistpump. Plus, I have a good reason for being up late. Last Friday was my little guy's birthday so my hubby and I were up late most of those nights prepping for his Little Einstein themed bash. We made a super cute mobile, my hubby crafted the neatest red Rocket, and my daughter and I made him rocket cake. Despite the terribly cold weather, a bunch of our family and friends joined us in celebrating another joyous year. Then...the kid had so much fun that he passed out with a balloon in his hand. That, mis amigas, is how you know that you did good. 

THIS WEEK'S WISH:
I'm half way through the Wife After God 30 day devotional and uber excited about the way that God is transforming me into an even better wife. This week, I want to plan a super fun night for me and the hubby to talk about nothing at all related to our scheduling, play dates, or potty training. Ha-ha! Suggestions welcome! And I'm still going to work on getting 7 glorious hours of sleep every night.

What are you wishing for this week? Big it big or small---it all starts today!
 
Besitos!    

KLP 

8 comments:

  1. This week I"m working on my sleep too.. except I'm just waking up a little too late to enjoy my breakfast! A small goal but tremendous difference. :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure that I could sleep in if I tried! I'm such a morning person! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I really struggle with sleep, too! It should be so much simpler to master than it is!! I really hope it levels out better for you this next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed! Thanks for sending a little positivity my way Stacia!

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday to your son! and good luck on your wishes this week.

    Abbi of BelowtheWaist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I would need 7 hours of sleep and yay for date nights! Good luck on all your wishes this week!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!