Friday, January 31, 2014

[Review] OddStrandOut Coffee Oil {Keyda}



Coffee Oil Courtesy of OddStrandOut


Ingredients: 
Hazelnut Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil and Coffee infused oil

My Thoughts:
A few months ago, Danielle of OddStrandOut gave us an opportunity to test drive her latest product: an Coffee Infused oil. I did a preliminary review in my "On Deck" post. But I didn't want to leave you chicas hanging about how I incorporated the oil into my regimen. I enjoyed how the product was packaged. The bottle allowed for the oil to easily come out and flow onto my scalp. The oil itself was not watery or too thick, so it moved through my scalp but did not overflow down my back or face. I was only able to use it for 4 washes, so I would have loved a little more to actually see how well it works or to compare with other products.

How I used it:
I used this as pre-shampoo product for my scalp. I noticed that my scalp looked almost dandruff free after using it and my conditioner products seemed to really soak into my roots. My shedding seemed less but it was not a significant difference from when I use Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Toner.

All in all, I would love to continue using Coffee oil on my scalp to see how it effects the growth of my hair! Good Product Danielle!


Have you tried coffee oil!?

Muahz
xoxox
Keyda

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this coffee oil ! I'm always down to try new products :)

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it have the coffee scent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it did not! She does offer scents like lavender and such if you like.

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!