Thursday, December 05, 2013

Hot Holiday Hair: Braided Bun With A Bow


Holiday Hot Hair: Braided Bun With A Bow
This style was revisited from my previous Only Mins to Win it style!

Directions:

  1. Bend upside down. Gather hair at middle back of head and begin braid. You want to make sure it is tight.
  2. After braid was done up to top, I gathered hair and placed elastic band over it.
  3. To get my bun effect, I spread out my ponytail towards my face. Then I did a "pin curl" with my ends basically around to make my bun.
  4. Vaaalaaaaa ...spice up your bangs! Place bow at back and you have a gift of lovely hair! hehe (You can place the bow in front as well! - Check both my versions)

Want more hair-inspiration? Check out the gorge updos in our Hot Holiday Hair Link Up

xoxo
Keyda

4 comments:

  1. That is different! I think I'm going to "dress up" a bit this year although my family celebrates uber casual - I just wanna feel special. And hopefully I'll have the hair to match!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!