Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mini Wash {Keyda}

Leave-ins
Hola Chicas!


So, I have decided to go ahead with getting a touch up either the end of this week or early next week before my Hawaii trip! I knowww .... I had all of the hopes/dreams hehe to last till the first two weeks of Jan... but I want to be FLOWING in Hawaii and I do not want much hassle with my hair! So, I shall share the pics of my length check soon! :)

(1) Detangled my hair with my magic star jumbo rake seamless comb.

(2) Extreme Deep Conditioner: Coffee Oil/Philip Kingsley Toner/ JBCO/ My essential oil on my scalp. AS I AM Hydration Elation on length of my hair with focus on my roots. Chi Deep Brilliance Reconstruct Deep Protein Reconstructor on ends of my hair. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil all over my hair to seal it all in.

(3) Heated my hair for about 1 1/2 hour with the Gold N Hot Conidtioning Cap.
(4) Rinsed with ApHogee Balancing Moisturizerr but no tea rinse today.

(5) Leave-ins: After about 80% air dried, sprayed with Nexxus Hydralight Weightless Root Lift Spray and (new!) Fructis Intensly Smooth Conditioning Cream. (Luvss the smell)

Back of Hair

Side View
Results: My hair was sooooooooooo soft! :) I always aim for softness with my hair because it has the tendency to be DRY if not mindful. However, my scalp also felt very clean and moisturized as well. I will be reviewing the coffee oil this week! I decided to braid my hair while it was about 95% dry into "Crown Braid". It is still holding up :) I will unbraid it probably mid week. I am thinking about touching up at home rather than salon but we shall see!


How was your wash day!? Think I'm getting a touch-up too soon!?

xoxoxo

Keyda

5 comments:

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!