Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Wash Day - 6 weeks post {Keyda}

Happy Holidays Chicas!!


Some tidbits: I washed my hair right before Thanksgiving and the following hair style was my "go-to" for the Holiday Weekend! 

(1) Detangled my hair with my Magic Rake comb
(2) Prepoo with my OddStrandOut Coffee Oil mix on my scalp and the Repairing Awapuhi Ginger Instant Recovery Mask on the length of my hair. I also placed CHI Deep Brilliance Reconstruct on the ends of my hair.
(3) Cowash with Moroccan Argan Creme Conditioner. I absolutely loved the smell of this product and my hair felt yummy!
(4) Tea rinse with CC's Naturals Happy Hair Tea. Yummy! :)
(5) Smoothing Treatment- I added Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer over the tea in my hair and a cap. Then Faux steamed in the shower.
(6) Leave-ins: I air dried 80%. I applied Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer on length of hair, Nexxus Hydralight lift on my roots and Organix Coconut Anti-Breakage Serum on my ends. I lightly blow dried before styling my hair!



Front w/ side bang
Results: My hair is continuing to feel strong but soft. However, as we are engulfed in winter, I have noticed more shedding :/ ... soo I am beginning to start the process of minimizing my shedding. The last thing I want is a increase of my hair falling out!! Ahhhh no bueno

Hair Style: I did a pretty nice (If I say sooo myself) Braid updo with bow for the holidays! Tutorial coming soon!


xoxox
Keyda
Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thankss! No I did not... I "pinned curled" it basically... but I am sure a sock would work also.

      Delete
  2. Ay dios! I love that high bun! Get it girl!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!