Monday, April 28, 2014

Healthy Hair Hairology



What is Healthy Hairology Medley? It's simply the place where I share my favorite healthy hair tips, tricks, and techniques from bloggers, vloggers, and forums for you each week with the occasional mention of simply cool stuff. A little warning: I'm a little obsessed with all things hair related. But wait---but you already knew that huh? Ha-ha! Here is the best of the best from last week:


Goodbye Black Hair rcsoatl: I need Vett's new color. Like...I feel like I'm going to die without it! (Dramatic ehh?) Ain't it purty?

Deja Turner

Living With Natural Locks intothegloss: Hello beautiful locs! There is something bold, sassy, and sophisticated about locs that I just love. Read up on Deja's extraordinary locs.

5 ways to incorporate JBCO into your regimen indigneouscurls: I don't use JBCO as much as I probably should. Thank goodness that I've found 5 more ways to use it.



3 Quick Twist Out Hairstyles longing4length: Because all my twist/braid outs fail, I was siced to see 3 of LA Hair stylist Kim Kimble twist out styles featured on one of my favorite healthy hair sites ever. (Heyyyy Ebony!!!) The best part: perfect twist outs need not apply! #iwantthathair

Besitos!
KLP

8 comments:

  1. Great links KLP, especially the twist out hairstlyes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to encourage my little curl to enjoy her curls so I showed her that video. Hopefully, she'll be inspired too!

      Delete
  2. thanks for sharing, I love the change!! can't wait to try some fun styles with my new color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The twist out link is awesome. Thanks for sharing.
    Divachyk | Relaxed Thairapy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering that I suck at all things twist or braid out related---I'm loving that my set doesn't have to be perfect to achieve those looks!

      Delete
  4. These links are great KLP, I loved the dreadlock link especially. I've always admired them but I'm too restless with my hair so I settle for temporary locs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't her locks GORGE! When I see hair like that it just screams patience and TLC.

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!