Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sassy Style Wanted

Ayudame! I have my families spring photos scheduled for this weekend and I need some style inspiration. Luckily (Not luck at all actually. I pushed my relaxer day back two weeks just for this), I'll be freshly texlaxed and flat ironed for the event. The photo shot is outside, near our lake and the high temp will be about 55°F. In the past, I usually go for the sleek and straight look, but I think that I might want to switch it up a bit this time. Should I add volume? Maybe an updo? Ay dios!  I really don't know what to do.

Any suggestions?

Besitos
KLP

7 comments:

  1. Some loose curls and if you have time maybe a quick updo especially if you are changing clothes for the shoot...just pin the hair up and leave some curls hanging loose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds cute and definitely do-able. Thanks chica!

      Delete
  2. I like CG's suggestion. How about some lose waves? Even if you need to change clothes, they look better messy anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww the initials CG bring back so many memories I have a friend up in heaven whose names had these initials and that's what we called her so seeing that kind of freaked me out for a min lol You can call me Lydz its a short version of my first name:)

      Delete
    2. Sorry about your friend Lydz. *hugs*

      Delete
  3. I like loose curls.. maybe a side twist or braid with them fallin to other side...ill send u pic! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!