Monday, March 25, 2013

Wash Day -- 6 weeks post

Hola Chicas!

Some tidbits: This was a very relaxing wash day! I tried the Chi Brillance Moisture again, so I can really be sure if I like it or not. I plan on doing another mini-wash this week and to clarify next weekend. I try my best to get rid of the build up in my hair monthly. I have learned that my hair builds up product so that can hurt my chances of getting optimal moisture! Also, I have been NO HEAT!!! :D WOOOhoooooo! lol I am really not sure how KLP did it sooo far along... Im dredding the thought of no heat at 9 or more weeks post...ekkkk lol

(1) Detangle with my magic comb (5600 Hercules Sagemann!) KLP has reviewed this (check it out), I must admit that I really do like this comb..the price was a hard pill to swallow, but I rarely get any single knots anymore since using this comb! :D winner..

(2) Prepoo with JBCO (This stuff is pretty thick...)/My Essential Oil Mixture on my scalp and Nexxus Hydra-Light Weightless Moisture Conditioner on length of my hair! I gotta admit, this product maybe a rotating staple..review coming!

Lovely Tea!
(3) Shampoo with my FAVE Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shampoo (Check My Review!)...Sometimes, I just want to stop here and call it a day!

(4) Tea Rinse with CC's Naturals Lavender & Chamomile Hair Tea (Learned of this..as I searched every Tea store in my radius lol for teas like rosemary, etc...from Jen @ www.justgrowalready.com blog post) ... I steepened my tea for about 4 hours today..I may try overnight eventually... I actually wanted to stop after this..for once, my hair felt SOFT after a tea rinse and the smell was sooo yummy!

(5) Ahhhh but ..Deep Conditioned with CHI Deep Brilliance Moisture and sealed with Chi Silk Infusion (KLP/Me luvss this stuff! BEST EVER) ... I actually sat under my hooded dryer for 30 minutes before cleaning up for about an hour...I am thinking about purchasing a steamer...thoughts?

(6) After drying excess water from hair with a 100% Cotton T-shirt, I air dried and my Leave-ins were Nexxus Hydra-light Weightless Moisture Root Lift Mist (Primarirly at my roots) and Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Reconstructor on length of hair. I sealed with my Organix Coconut Anti-Breakage Serum!

My Hair Reality : My scalp feels soooo wonderful, this is honestly the BEST my scalp has ever felt after a wash. My roots seem to have extra moisture and my whole head is sooo soft. I did have a normal amount of shedding during my detangle phase and little shedding after my wash/throughout the wash. I realize that during season change, my shedding happens more frequently so I am happy that it was a decent amount this wash! There is a possibility I may micro-trim my hair next weekend wash but I am still debating. I can not wait to share my Only Minutes to Style...once I figure it out lol after this wash...

How was your wash day??

Muahz
Keyda

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your review on CC's Naturals Lavender & Chamomile Hair Tea. This tea is definitely on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall soon! And it should totally be on your wishlist!! :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!