Thursday, March 14, 2013

SOS: Only Minutes to Win It Series --Braid it into a Updo!

So, I have been playing with the idea of doing an "upside" french braid. I have seen the style in several magazines and online soo I was like hey! that looks quick, simply and gorge! : D Now, I did this style super quick AT WORK lol (let's say I was late..hehe) and took pictures after working from 7am -7pm with some crazyyyy kidss! Anyhoo...here is the style!

Minute Style: Braid Updo

Directions: Bend down so all hair is upside down. Braid from center upward and bobby pin, when done with braid. Gather hair at front to place in ponytail. I actually wrapped my hair around into a bun (no hair tie or "bun helper" lol). Place cute hair accessories and vaalaa!

**I plan on really perfecting this style..and making a bigger bun at top.
Side/Front: Placed two bows on side of bun





Back









Let me know what you think! Have you ever came up with a style for work (while at work lol)?
Muahz!



Keyda 



3 comments:

  1. This is cute! I may have to steal this style b/c my regular buns are getting boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksss! Steal away :) let me know how urs turn out..i plan on trying this style to make it more sleekier!

      Delete
  2. This is too cute! Totally on my list of buns to try!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!