Sunday, March 03, 2013

L4LPSC: 2nd Check In!

Protective Style Challenge @ www.longing4length.com
SOS Hair isn't officially in the Longing 4 Length Protective Style Challenge, but I just have to show Miss Ebony some love and a sincere (and sisterly) thank you for hosting this challenge! I've followed L4L for almost 2 years and watched her grow, mature and just do all kinds of big things while being classy! *tear*

Back to all things protective styled: I'm sure that once length check at the end of this challenge, I would have retained a little length plus I think that my hair's overall health will be better because I've been rolling direct heat free going on 5 weeks! I guess that's what a good up-do can do for you!

Here's a recap of the styles Keyda and I dawned in February:




Only Minutes to Win it Series


Braiding it up!

Elegant but playful

Fluffy Air Dried Bun

Flat Twists with Bun

Minute to Win It Series: Deep Side Part Twisted Bun

Minute to Win It Series: Jazzy Faux Bob
Un mil besitos!

KLP

9 comments:

  1. Cute hair styles. Will have to file them for when my hair is long and full not just full.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The styles with twists can we done on any length hair. But instead of pulling it back into a bun just tuck your length with a bobby pin. Viola--done!

      Thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. These Styles a really Nice. Your hair is Natural or texlaxed? It is sort of hard to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the styles. Very creative and cute! I may have to try these because I am not very creative when it comes to my hair. Mostly boring buns and clips. lol. Thanks for sharing!

    Andrea
    www.lengtheninglocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Andrea! Variety is the spice of life. Thanks for following!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the support! I love the deep side parted bun and the airdried bun with the hat best! Can't wait to see both of your results from all this PS'ing!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!