Saturday, March 23, 2013

SOS: Protective Styling- Only Minutes to Win it

M2WI: Deep Side Part Twisted Bun
I love the "Minute to Win it" protective styling series because all of the styles have "legs"; Meaning that once you've mastered it, you can change up small pieces of the puzzle and create a completely different style! That's exactly what I've been doing for the last two weeks: taking my staple styles then switching it up with different types of braids and twists. A perfect example is the Deep Side Part Twisted Bun that debuted on SOS Hair a few weeks ago.  



To breathe new life into this style. I made the side part deeper, double strand twisted the front, then pinned the twist back into a side bun. Tada! New style! Sometimes its easier to go to a style that you "know" works for your hair and then spice it up a bit.



 
I. Heart. Simple. Sophisticated. Spicy. Protective. Styles. 

Un mil besitos
KLP 

13 comments:

  1. This is so cute. You guys should add a tab to your page displaying the different styles you have tried or created. Your styles are so cute and creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. This would be nice.
      You look so cute with this style.

      Delete
    2. We're working on a 30 in 30 series were we post a new Minute to Win it style everyday for a month. Look for the series to start in May!

      Delete
  2. Looks lovely will try this when I let my hair out of these braids. How long does this style last or do you restyle everyday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chica! This style last the potential to last 2 or 3 days if you use products that you know will hold your hair in place. Personally, becuase it only takes minutes to create, I redo it each day.

      Thanks for following!

      Delete
  3. This is a very cute protective style, Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!