Thursday, March 21, 2013

First Mini-Wash

So, KLP has been RAVING about mini-washes and even has speculated to do away with poos althogether! GASP! lol And I have noticed some other Divas giving it a try and loving it...I figured..why not!?

Here are the details to my First Mini Wash:

(1) Detangled with my magic comb!
New Products!
(2) Extreme Deep Conditioned with JBCO/Essential Oil Mix on my scalp, Emergencia Intensive Moisture Split Ends Conditioner and a little Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Moisturizing Treatment to length of my hair. Then I coated my hair with grapeseed oil....then I watched my wednesday night shows...yess I have a line up lol Criminal Minds/SVU..and lastly...Chicago Fire! Luvss
(3) Again, I am waiting on my new tea to be delivered :D Can not wait to share with you divas! So, no tea rinse....which my hair is dreddding...
(4) Just Cuz...I Co-washed with Nexxus Hydra-Light Weightless Moisture Conditioner focusing mainly on my scalp/new growth.
(5) Leave-ins were Nexxus Hydra-light Weightless Moisture Root Lift Mist sealed with Organix Coconut Anti-Breakage Serum!

#NOHEAT4SIXWEEKS!

Healthy Scalp and a little New growth
My Hair Reality: Woooow.. I must say.. It was less shower time (i.e. no hopping in and out lol) and my hair was just as soft. I will be doing just two french braids and letting it flow till my wash day this weekend. But I do not see why I can not add a mini-wash into my regimen...honestly, I kinda fell off washing twice a week due to the time..soo now I think I can add it back :D Thanksss KLP!! My SOS DIVA!


Have you gave mini-wash a try!?

Muahz
Keyda

13 comments:

  1. Great that you give the mini wash a try. I tried it last sunday and folloewd up with just roller setting and was immediatelly in love. FOUR days after my hair is still soft and super moisturized without much m&s .Its a great way to give the hair a quick moisture boost within the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss!! I can not wait to do it again ...roller setting? sounds like a good idea after wards...did you use any setting lotion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are your first impressions of the Nexxus Hydra Line?

      Delete
    2. I must sayy.. I like it... but im still feeling it out... Im more on fence about leave-in...imma give you some next weekend :)

      Delete
  3. Yes, after t-shirt drying i only use my diluted lottabody setting lotion and the paul mitchell super skinny serum. No other leave-in was needed since my deep conditioner left me with super moisturized hair. I sprayed the setting lotion and applied the serum before setting my roller. Repeated that for my entire head

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaaa i wasnt sure if i would use setting becuz its sooo soft ..but i plan on flexi rods this weekend..so ill see

      Delete
  4. Yay! I'm so that you gave mini washing a try! I feel like it cuts my wash day time in half. I'm not giving up shampooing just yet--but I'm definitely down to only using poo when I need to clarify before protein treatments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think when you try the PM awapughi ....ur gonna wanna use poo again! Lol #darkside ...

      Delete
  5. I will be visiting a friend over spring break during my next wash day so I'm thinking of doing a mini wash day. You all know how others can be who are not on a hair journey. They look at me like I'm crazy when they see all of the steps it takes to wash my hair lol. I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...yessss..and when they see ALL products..their like Que!? ..you only need shampoo n conditioner lol...give it a try tho! It was lovely i admit..

      Delete
    2. That's exactly how I started doing mini washes! I was on travel and I just didn't have the time or energy to jump in and out of the shower.

      Delete
  6. I love the dry deep conditioning! That hopping in and out of the shower can be the worst, especially in the winter -__- lol. Great post hunni :o)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!