Monday, May 19, 2014

Healthy Hairology Medley


What is Healthy Hairology Medley? In a nutshell it's simply the place where I share my favorite healthy hair tips, tricks, and techniques from bloggers, vloggers, and forums for you each week with the occasional mention of simply cool stuff. I guess that you could say that I'm kinda hair enthused obsessed!  Here is the best of the best from last week:



Create A Hair Growth Spurt Now: relaxedhairhealth: Healthy hair starts from the inside. Nadege explores how eating sensibly and working out can spawn a hair growth spurt this summer.


tumblr_n2tmhzgi0l1s0mof7o1_r1_500

These Disney Princesses Redrawn as Women of Color are Incredible! babyandblog: My daughter's favorite Disney princess is Aurora. When I showed her TT of LetThereBeDoodles "colored" Aurora, she exclaimed: "Wow mommy, she's brown like you! She's really pretty." It made my heart smile.


_DSC4440 r
Learning To Love What You Dislike About Your Hair‏ urbanbushbabes: A few weeks ago, I had a true a-ha moment; A moment when I realized that all of the things that I used to despise about my hair...I'd come to love and enjoy. What changed? My perspective. Cipriana chats about how her perspective shifted as her love for her hair grew. 

marley-senegalese-havana-box-braids-header
The Difference Between Marley, Havana, Senegalese, + Box Braids kinksarethenewpinks: It's no secret how much I'm lusting over braids. They are simply, sophisticated, and a superb summer protective style. If you've ever wondered what the difference was in this summers hot braid styles, Ashley's gotta post for you!

What links are you loving this week? Share below!

Besitos!
KLP

10 comments:

  1. I love the article about the Disney princesses. I see you featured my natural hair crush, Cipriana. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice roundup once more KLP, now I'm itching to braid my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent roundup! I must be abnormal because working out does nothing for my hair growth.
    Divachyk | Relaxed Thairapy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww rats. That sucks. Well, I think that your hair grows super fast to begin with!

      Delete
  4. Heyyyy! I love this post. The one about your perspective changing is so true! I definitely felt like I wanted to be a certain type of girl growing up. I thought my nose was too wide and my hair wasn't "mixed looking enough." I'm so proud of my nose and the color of my skin and the type of hair I have now. I so believe good hair treatment starts with what you put on the inside for sure! Such a great series for readers to enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!