Monday, May 26, 2014

Healthy Hairology Medley




Welcome to another edition of Healthy Hairology Medley. HHM is just a cute name for the place where I share my favorite healthy hair tips, tricks, and techniques from bloggers, vloggers, and forums for you each week with the occasional mention of simply cool stuff. I guess that you could say that I'm kinda hair enthused obsessed!  Here is the best of the best from last week:





Twisted Back Updo adesiredbeauty: There is something about a style that takes 2 minutes to achieve with only bobby pins but looks so intricate that no one would ever believe how easy it is! Melanie stuns with this gorgeous but super simple updo!


http://thefeistyhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/tumblr_lwv5x4BeKB1r3vyzbo1_1280-1024x692.jpg
 
HAIR LUSTING // Ideas for Wearing Head Wraps and Head Scarves thefiestyhouse: I think that head wraps are perfect hair accessories for any season, but I especially for the warmer months. Krystal gives us 7 lucky ways to keep calm and rock that head wrap this summer.



 
1 Month No Heat rcsoatl: Going no heat is one of the best things that you can do for your hair. But the hard part is finding styles that you're comfortable with and that are sexier than straight hair. No worries though, Vett has got 5 natural hair styles that will keep you away from the flat iron and embracing your curly texture.

How Long Should You Use A Product Before Tossing It? indigenouscurls: If a product gives me mediocore results, I'll typically keep using it in different methods until it's gone unless I see that my hair is suffering. Tyra gives her take on how many chances you should give your products before you toss it.

 
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk freshlengths: I love the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie for my bantu knots and thanks to Lesley's amazeball review, I'll probably pick up the Curl & Style Milk soon. See why she's raving about it!

What did you bookmark last week?

Besitos!
KLP
 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting me in there lovely. Great post as usual, love adesiredbeauty's updo and thefiestyhouse's post on headwraps x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Lesley! Melanie's updo is sooo cute!

      Delete
    2. Thank you ladies!! And thanks for including my link, too, KLP! I've been loving head scarves so far this season so I appreciate that link.

      Delete
    3. No sweat chica! That style is something fierce!

      Delete
  2. thanks for sharing these links, and mine! I have been a daily visitor since finding your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem chica! Congrats again on 30 days no heat! *Throws confetti*

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!