Thursday, May 15, 2014

Wash Day | Keyda




Hola Chicas!

So, this was going to be a pretty normal wash day but as I walked thru Target....you know what happened lol.. I ended up with some new goodies :) I shall be reviewing!

[A] Detangled with my fingers then my Magic comb! Just to be sure there were not tangles...

[B] Prepoo with Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner through my hair. I made sure to put attention to my roots and work through my ends. I did not want to put an excessive amount so I lightly moved it through my hair.  -- I honestly could have stopped after this point.

[C] Cowash with AS I AM Coconut Cleansing Conditioner -- and I was not a huge fan :/

[D] DC with my saving grace, Halka Baba de Caracol and sat under some heat for roughly 1 1/2 hour. Yummy!! My hair was sooo soft and manageable.

[E] Tea Rinse with Black Tea! [F] Lightly sprayed Nexxus Root Mist for my leave-in and rubbed a little Peppermint Hair Butter through my hair. I also put some Phillip Kingsley Scalp toner through my scalp.

Air Dried for roughly 75%
Wrapped Twists 

PINspired: Wavy Twist Out

Back of Twist Out
1) Twisted hair in sections.

2) Wrapped the twists around my head. Securing with pins. -Went to bed!

3) Vaalaa... Once I took out the twists, I had beach waves! ahah!

To keep my style lasting, I moisturized and sealed my hair into bantu knots for remainder of the week! bonita!

PINspired by Daily of dailycurlz.com

Hair Reality:

I absolutely love LOVED my hair this week. Need I say more...


How was your wash day experience!?

xoxo

Keyda







8 comments:

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!