Monday, May 12, 2014

Healthy Hairology Medley









Healthy Hairology Medley is simply the place where I share my favorite healthy hair tips, tricks, and techniques from bloggers, vloggers, and forums for you each week with the occasional mention of simply cool stuff. I guess that you could say that I'm kinda hair enthused obsessed!  Here is the best of the best from last week:

Hooded Dryer vs. Steamer hairlicious: I've flirted with the idea of investing in a steamer for many months. But after reading JC's scientific take on "Are Steamers Really Worth Buying," I'm done debating. JC shows that steamers are great for increasing your hair's elasticity, but warming your conditioner before you apply it does the same exact thing. *kisses hooded dryer* No one is coming to steal your thunder boo! Which do you prefer?

Airie @ fashtiontolive

Flaxseed Gel Twist Out Tutorial fashiontolive: I'm not a gel person. In fact the last time that I used gel was about 15 years ago---hey Ampro Brown Protein Gel! Even the smell of that stuff today makes me gag! LOL. However, everything about flaxseed gel intrigues me. I wonder if it would be a brilliant addition to my bantu knot cocktail... Whilst I experiment, check out how Airie uses it for her banging twist outs.


fiona @ loveyourtresses
Marshmallow Root & Slippery Elm Leave-In Detangling Spray [DIY] loveyourtresses: At 44 weeks post relaxer tangles are the devil and I'll do almost anything to protect my length from them. Enter Fiona's DIY detangling spray. Yeah...I need this!

Methods of Texlaxing rehairducation: Texlaxing is best described as intentionally underprocessing your hair during a relaxer. Lade shares her texlaxing methods and tips for surviving your transition to more textured tresses.  

What piqued your interest this week?
Besitos!
KLP

4 comments:

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!