Thursday, May 29, 2014

Wash Day | Keyda

Hola Chicas!

I had a very active/long weekend! Fitness post shall explain :) However, I NEEDED to wash my hair just to feel clean lol. Have you ever had that moment!? My wash was rather simple again and I loved it!

Main Wash Day Products 
[A] Detangled with my fingers. I decided to go without pre-poo this wash. Again, I just wanted to get clean!

[B] Shampooed with KeraCare Detangling Shampoo then Conditioned with Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner.

[C] DC with Baba de Caracol sealed with Chi Silk Infusion for about 35 mins with heat. Yum!

[D] It was late...and I was lazy...haha so I skipped out on my tea rinse this wash. I plan on doing a mini-wash tomorrow with a tea rinse to ensure scalp/shedding protection!

[E] Leave-ins included Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Spray, with a dab of Koils by Nature Perfectly Peppermint and massaging of Philip Kingsley Scalp Toner through my scalp.


Air Dried for roughly 75% then wanted to head to bed so I put low heat on my hair until roughly 90% of my hair was dry... hehe 

Hint to my active weekend!
My Hair Reality: My hair tangles were manageable and there was a "normal" amount of shedding. I have not been feeling overwhelmed with the amount of shedding like I have in past. My new growth is really curly CURLY and thick... ever since fully going texlaxed, I never noticed just how curly my natural hair was...who knew!? lol I styled my hair out of frustration and ended up loving the style. Check Tutorial for pictures of my hair! I am really digging a simple hair washing routine but I have to remember those little things that matter for my hair (i.e. pre-poo & tea rinses!). With summer fast approaching, I have to get with it since I will have "pool hair" for days!

Fun Times! Hope everyone appreciated many heroes like KLP's Husband over Memorial Day weekend! :)


How was your #washdayexperience!?

xoxo
Keyda

4 comments:

  1. I love the super quick no stress wash days! You must have been feeling clean after :). Summer is indeed fast approaching can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girll...I was just explaining to my friend that sometimes after going beast mode and sweating like a sinner in church I just HAVE to wash my hair or I won't feel clean. She looked like me like I had 3 heads. *hmm...* Guess that she couldn't relate! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!